CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

All I Want for Christmas

Ah, the good ol' days. These were the best toys!! Here's a collection of my 70's favorites.
(There's not much I won't do to avoid studying for finals.)
.
.
.
.

My all-time favorite Christmas gift, and where my sharpshooter skills and love for Dr. Pepper originated.
.
.
.
.

The angels' jumpsuits were a nightmare to put on. Kelly was my favorite.
.
.
.
.
These were so cool. WAY better than sewing
.
.
.
.
Kerbangers on the left, Kerbangers on the right, Kerbangers, Kerbangers, Kerbangers're dynamite! Kerbangers!
The bruises were like a trophy.
.
.
.
.


Oh my gosh! Didn't you just love these? Even the tree foam was awesome. .

.
.
.
.


Hey now! What about 7 and 8 year-old girls who really know how to ride!
My sister and I were total tomboys. We each had one and they ROCKED.

.
.
.
.
Just kidding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The green machine was the best!! I so had one of those!

Anna B said...

I totally loved my fashio plates. How come those haven't made a come back?

Jessica said...

Hi, Laurel. Hope it's not too late to be a gabber with you.
How's the empty space where the gall bladder goes? Been thinking about you. Love, Jess