
I decided on UVU because my favorite color is green. Awe, I'm only kidding. Green is my favorite color though. Okay seriously, I'm transfering to UVU because I really like wolverines. Alright, still kidding. Hugh Jackman would make anyone a fan of wolverines, but that's beside the point. I've finally made the decision to transfer to Utah Valley University because attending BYU would take way too long (see Oct 27 blog). Also, my major has changed to Literary Studies with a minor in Technical Communication. Ah, it feels good to have that monkey off my back. I'm very excited and can't wait to dig in. Go Wolverines!
bed bath and beyond stools
4 years ago

6 comments:
Great! Glad to hear you decided on a school. I hated that decision. I never wanted to go to USU because it was too cold, but the design program is amazing. I'm glad I came though. I hope you'll enjoy your education and good luck!
That was a tough choice. I am sure it feels good to get on from there. You will be great! Keep us posted on how you are doing.
Way to go Laurel! Isn't it great when a hard decision is finally made?Usually you just feel like to go to sleep. UVU will be great, make sure to keep us up to date.
Way to go Laurel! Isn't it great when a hard decision is finally made?Usually you just feel like to go to sleep. UVU will be great, make sure to keep us up to date.
I bet that feels great to have made a decision! It is a great school!
Congrats to you! We are all so proud! Hey...I was a wolverine at one point too! And, a badger for that matter. Nice. Good luck. You will do awesome and LOVE it!
Post a Comment